The Brittany’s Townhomes and Apartments were built in 2001 and includes 80 townhomes and 18 apartments. Located in NW Rochester, MN, The Brittany’s continues to be a place that residents are proud to call home. Below are several reasons why:
- Location! – We are near just about anything a renter could ask for! Grocery stores including; Aldi, Costco, HyVee and Target! Restaurants including; Five West, Osaka, Chipotle, Noodles & Company, Mr. Pizza North, Applebee’s and Panara, just to name a few! Just a short drive from The Brittany’s, IBM is also the new home of one of Rochester’s Park and Ride services! Directly from their parking lot, the Park and Ride takes Mayo Clinic Employees right downtown! If that isn’t enough, we are located right next to the Douglas Trail, for endless hours of biking/hiking/rollar-blading/walking/running fun!
- Maintenance! – We are certainly proud of the maintenance services that The Brittany’s provides. Resolving maintenance requests promptly is just one of the many services that our maintenance staff provides! Once a request is received, they are frequently addressed on the day of or next day. We are always here! Leaky sink? Locked out? We have an emergency maintenance line so that our residents can depend on maintenance to handle any emergency that pops up!
- Spacious Townhomes! – ALL of the townhomes at The Brittany’s include 1600 square feet of living space plus a two car attached garage and a large walk-out patio. Fun Fact: While we offer 3 bedroom townhomes and two bedroom townhomes with dens, ALL of the townhomes at The Brittany’s are technically three bedrooms! While there is not a window in the third bedroom, the sprinkler system does allow for residents to legally reside in the den!
- Beautiful Apartments! – I personally think of our apartments the hidden gems of The Brittany’s! All of our apartments have west facing windows, which allows for gorgeous sunsets in both the winter and summer alike! While all of our townhomes are the same layout and square footage; each apartment is unique and much like a snowflake, no one is like another. They are all about 1000 square feet, with two bedrooms and one full bathroom.
- We Get Food! – Okay, maybe this one is just a good reason for me! But residents too! We host National Night Out, an Easter Egg Hunt, and deliver Holiday goodies annually. Of course, we always have food and suckers down at The Brittany’s office for any Brittany’s resident that wants to come by for a chat! One of our proudest food moments just happened this week! Cash from Minnesota 97.5 stopped by our office with cupcakes from HyVee! Myself and Mandy were more than happy to accept the delightful nuggets of frosted happiness!
These are just some no-brainers for reasons to live at the Brittany’s for more information contact that office at (507) 280-8859